Advertorial: Are your gumboots ready for Northland and CD field days?
Posted: 04-Mar-2020 |
The Teletrac Navman team have cleaned their gumboots and washed their Swanndris in preparation for the upcoming field days events. New Zealand's agricultural and rural contracting sector contributes more than $33 billion to the economy, which is reflected by the increasing growth and popularity of these bustling events.
The key to success in the agricultural and rural contracting sector is to maximise the efficiency and productivity of assets and personnel. Teletrac Navman experts will be attending field days to help rural businesses see what GPS fleet tracking solutions can do for them and demonstrate the products on offer. The solutions include:
Electronically manage and distribute RUC
- • Maintain compliance by automating the purchase and display of Road User Charges (RUC) licences.
- • Capture private road and off-road use of vehicles, machinery and equipment, to automatically populate forms for RUC rebates.
- • Instantly track vehicles and equipment with vehicle mapping.
- • Helps track and streamline maintenance including WOFs, COFs and regular servicing.
- • Monitor remote workers' vehicles for health and safety.
- • Stand #622 in Rural Pavilion 1 at the Northland field days in Dargaville, 5 – 7 March
- • Stand #AG41 in the Agriculture Pavilion of the Central Districts field days at Manfeild Park in Feilding, 19 – 20 March.
- • Stand #PA4 at the largest of them all - the Mystery Creek field days, 10 – 13 June.