Iveco - COVID-19: Operational Changes - Alert Level 3
Posted: 12-Aug-2020 |
As a result of the Government announcement regarding the planned move to Alert Level 3 at 12 noon on 12th August 2020, IVECO Trucks NZ has the below operational guidelines currently in place for Alert Level 3 and available for essential services.
Our primary focus is to concentrate on the health and wellness of our staff, customers and suppliers who are the key resources for our business, facility and the industry, and hence we have expanded on our safety measures to make sure all the necessary steps are put in place to look after the entire team.
Some of the actions implemented are:
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to by all staff.
- Our dealerships will continue to operate at Level 3 and parts and service will be available by appointment.
- Contact tracing and sanitation policies have been put into place
- All servicing staff abide sanitising rules
- All office staff will still be operational and working from home where possible